Many brands of triple strollers are in the market, and if you go in blind, you may pick the wrong one. Since we have outlined the factors you need to identify in What Are The Benefits Of Triple Strollers?, it’s time to browse through some of the best triple strollers out there in the market. We took our time to pick out these products after reading what parents had to say about them. Let’s get at it!!
A versatile and all-round triple stroller for parents
Parents who have kids of different age range love this stroller. This product is very impressive, and you will enjoy it.
- Serves as a double or triple stroller with the additional toddler seat (X).
- Accommodates 45lbs on each seat plus a toddler seat for 33lbs
- The stroller weighs 34lbs for easy lifting
- Comes with a foldable mechanism
- Offers an all-terrain high-quality air tires
- Suitable for twins & toddler
- Comes in dimensions of 34 by 29.2 by 43 inches
- Offers a large space for items and kid’s comfort
- Reclining capability for two main seats
- Toddler seat sold separately
- It doesn’t accept a car seat.
- A little bit pricy at $699
A high end state-of-the-art triple stroller
Peg Perego offers unique features to ensure your satisfaction after buying the triple stroller.
- Comes with a weight capacity of 45 lbs. on each seat
- Stroller weighs 56.5 lbs.
- Dimensions of 68.75 by 22.5 by 43 inches
- Offers a foldable mechanism
- Comes with a 2 years warrantee
- Easy to manoeuvre with the steering wheels at the handlebar
- Accommodates car seats
- Suitable for triplets.
- Limited storage space
- Very pricy at $1, 150
- A bit heavy too
The most versatile brand amongst triple strollers
If your three kids are of different ages, this model from Joovy Caboose is a great find for you. However, the weight capacity is lower than other strollers we selected before it.
- Offers a weight capacity of 40 lbs. on each seat
- Comes in a dimension of 55 by 21.5 by 44.2 inches.
- Weighs 32.3lbs.
- Comes with a foldable mechanism
- Offers a 2 year warranty to users.
- Packed with 2 adapters for car seats.
- Linked with a parking brake and reclining mechanism
- Affordable at $359
- Can accommodate a toddler and twins
- Very wide after folding which makes for difficult storage.
Lightweight brand of triple strollers
Foundation Trio is lightweight and suitable for every parent who fears the heavy duty brands. You can easily carry it while travelling.
- Each seat has a weight capacity of 40lbs.
- The weight of the stroller is 34 lbs.
- Comes in dimensions of 48 by 22 by 20 inches
- Has a foldable mechanism
- A one year warranty from manufacturers.
- Has rubber foam wheels for shock-absorption.
- Two options of belts- lap buckling/harness buckle for the whole body.
- Affordable at $370
- Has only 2 reclining seats (front& rear) middle doesn’t recline
- Comes with smaller canopies
Best triple stroller for heavy kids
If you have three kids weighing up to 50 pounds each, you need this stroller. It pains us that the warranty is one-year only.
- Offers a weight capacity of 50 pounds on each seat.
- Comes with a SafeBreak mechanism to protect your children.
- Has large wheels that promote manoeuvrability
- Provides large room for storing things
- Offers a one-year warranty from manufacturers.
- Comes in a width of 22.5 inches
- The length is 6 feet which we consider too long
- Three seats use 1 canopy
- It comes with a folding mechanism but still massive after folding
- Not suitable for storing in smaller car trunks.
- A bit high at $504
Tripple stroller with extra seat
This triple stroller is great if you have an extra passenger to tag along. From what the name implies, it offers 4 seats for users.
- Offers a weight capacity of 40 pounds for 4 children.
- Reclining mechanism is available for all 4 seats
- Provides a 5-point harness for kid’s safety
- Automatic brake system to protect occupants
- Stroller weighs 34 pounds but can accommodate 160 pounds.
- Doesn’t fold compactly
- The sun canopy is not suitable for windy conditions
- Doesn’t move very well on sand or snow
- Appears very wide compared to others.